Monday, December 3, 2012

Japanese Specials


In NYC, there's a place called JAPONICA right in the heart of SOHO very basic but the best Japanese in town and if you are lucky maybe you get to see celebs such Sarah Jessica Parker. My friends Dina  and Abdel took me there the first time and I have been back.

From Zagat:An “old friend” in the Village since ’78, this Japanese vet “never gets old” thanks to “enormous portions” of “delicate”, “fresh” sushi that “tastes expensive”; the decor may be “long in the tooth”, but service is “attentive. JaponicaNyc


In London there is a place called KIKUCHI on Hanway Street, the sort of place you would never go by yourself. My Japanese clients took me there. Very small and family run, this is the perfect place to try some of Japan's best kept secrets. 


Porto, one of my favorite restaurants is Gosho , located inside the 5 star hotel Porto Palácio, it is a meeting place for the lovers of great Japanese cuisine. Gosho

No comments: