Monday, November 26, 2012

Good to be back


The last time I wrote was back in February 2011, I missed being in contact and having my moment to share my thoughts, recipes, frustrations and happiness.
So much happened in one year and it is one of those moments in life where everything is moving fast, the world is undergoing major changes and we need to make sure we are focused and motivated to survive this battle. Changes, disappointments, worries, low level of confidence are affecting the way people act and react and I find myself questioning if all this is worth.
My country is upside down with very basic governmental skills, the people fear for their future and for the future of our kids, unemployment reached levels never seen before, violence and degradation are words that we hardly heard before which are in the news all the time now.
In my company so many people depend on the decisions I take every day, my moves affect directly their lives and families and I feel the pressure to do more and better.
I wish that God helps me on my path and gives me the strength and the courage to overcome the stones that are falling ahead.

No comments: