Sunday, March 9, 2008

My Garden in Arouca

It has been quite a warm Winter and last weekend felt really like Spring.I am blessed to have the chance of having a great weekend gateway where I usually go gardening and also cooking. It is only an hour way and I can have my organic treat. My kids love it too and for me it is like going back home since I was born there. Last weekend I went to pick up oranges and eggs and noticed how colorful my garden is. It is only early March and my Camellia tree is already holding all its Majesty.
The lemon tree are so full that it is bending and the oranges are sweet as honey. We have been drinking so much freshly squeezed juice.
My chicken are now giving us fresh eggs that my son runs to remove from their nest. It is incredible how yellow and fresh these are.
We really appreciate the silence and the air over there and I feel that I am over the clouds when I am there.





No comments: